Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Performs administrative duties for all aspects of the Human Resources Department. Responsibilities include those related to personnel, orientation, benefits, training documentation, staff recruitment, payroll and maintaining agency personnel files. Must maintain confidentiality per agency policy and law.
Click here for a complete job description
- High School Diploma, and 5 or more years of Human Resource related experience, or Associates degree plus 2 years or more of Human Resource related experience.
- Professional well developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to project a positive image to internal and external individuals.
- Computer knowledge and abilities including use of e-mail, navigating Internet, use of spreadsheet, PowerPoint and word-processing programs.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Proven ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- This position requires considerable tact, diplomacy, and courtesy.
- Must be able to move 10 to 20 pounds occasionally.
If you are interested in this FULL-TIME position, Please send your resume with cover letter to: email@example.com
- All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
- While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted.
- We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.
- FSCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.