Join with us to support local people who have been hurt financially by the COVID 19 pandemic. Please go to http://uwjackson.org/covid-19-fact-page/ to learn how we are partnering with our local United Way office. There is a donate button on that page if you can help. It also gives you information about what to do if you need help.
COVID 19 CLOSURE
Due to Governor Whitmer’s order to stay at home, our agency is closed to the public.We will continue to see clients virtually, and have contact by phone. Please contact your therapist or case manager for assistance. Our main number is 517-787-7920. Please call us, and someone will get back to you.
***SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER SERVICES UPDATE***
FSCA is committed to provide Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Services during the temporary closure of our building. If you are a new client seeking services, please call 787-7920 between 10am-4pm Monday- Thursday to be set up with a phone screening. If you are a current client, you can contact your therapist by calling between 10am-4pm Monday- Thursday. All SUD services will be provided by phone or video conferencing. FSCA is providing a general support group for SUD, Monday- Thursday, twice a day, at 11am and 1pm. To access the group, please contact us for details. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
Family Service & Children’s Aid (FSCA) touches the lives of thousands of people in Jackson County through a variety of programs all designed to strengthen individuals and families.
- We touch families and children through our child welfare programs like FOSTER CARE, FOSTER HOME LICENSING, ADOPTION, & WENDY’S WONDERFUL KIDS.
- We provide INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY COUNSELING services to people of all ages.
- We provide SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT for people struggling with addiction, and support to their families.
- We provide an EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM to companies in our area.
- We provide PARENT EDUCATION to anyone in the community who wants to learn to be a better parent, and IN-HOME PARENT EDUCATION to parents trying to reunify with their children in foster care.
- We provide a DIVERSION PROGRAM for youth so they can have a second chance after making a mistake, and we provide DRUG & ALCOHOL PREVENTION EDUCATION to all of the youth in our Jackson County middle schools and high schools.
- We provide ADULT GUARDIAN SERVICES to vulnerable adults in the community who cannot take care of their own medical and financial affairs.
- We partner with other providers in our community to make Jackson a Trauma-Informed Community.
Services are available to all residents of Jackson County without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.