COVID 19 UPDATE
Starting 5/26/2020 our agency is open to the public. We ask that all visitors wear a mask and if you do not have one, one will be provided. Your temperature will be taken with a touch less thermometer, and you will be asked a series of health screening questions prior to entry. In addition to in-person appointments, we will continue to see clients virtually and have contact by phone. Please contact your therapist or case manager for assistance. Our main number is 517-787-7920. Please call us, and someone will get back to you.
***SUBSTANCE USE DISORDER SERVICES UPDATE***
FSCA is committed to provide Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Services during the COVID 19 pandemic. If you are a new client seeking services, please call 787-7920 between 9am-6pm Monday- Thursday and 9am-3pm on Friday to be set up with an intake. If you are a current client, you can contact your therapist regarding your services. Starting June 1, 2020, SUD group services will be provided on-site. Individual therapy will be available on-site, by phone or by video conferencing.
Family Service & Children’s Aid (FSCA) touches the lives of thousands of people in Jackson County through a variety of programs all designed to strengthen individuals and families.
- We touch families and children through our child welfare programs like FOSTER CARE, FOSTER HOME LICENSING, ADOPTION, & WENDY’S WONDERFUL KIDS.
- We provide INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY COUNSELING services to people of all ages.
- We provide SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT for people struggling with addiction, and support to their families.
- We provide an EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM to companies in our area.
- We provide PARENT EDUCATION to anyone in the community who wants to learn to be a better parent, and IN-HOME PARENT EDUCATION to parents trying to reunify with their children in foster care.
- We provide a DIVERSION PROGRAM for youth so they can have a second chance after making a mistake, and we provide DRUG & ALCOHOL PREVENTION EDUCATION to all of the youth in our Jackson County middle schools and high schools.
- We provide ADULT GUARDIAN SERVICES to vulnerable adults in the community who cannot take care of their own medical and financial affairs.
- We partner with other providers in our community to make Jackson a Trauma-Informed Community.
Services are available to all residents of Jackson County without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.