Family Service & Children’s Aid (FSCA) touches the lives of thousands of people in Jackson County through a variety of programs all designed to strengthen individuals and families.
- We touch families and children through our child welfare programs like FOSTER CARE, FOSTER HOME LICENSING, ADOPTION, & WENDY’S WONDERFUL KIDS.
- We provide INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY COUNSELING services to people of all ages.
- We provide SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT for people struggling with addiction, and support to their families.
- We provide an EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM to companies in our area.
- We provide PARENT EDUCATION to anyone in the community who wants to learn to be a better parent, and IN-HOME PARENT EDUCATION to parents trying to reunify with their children in foster care.
- We provide a DIVERSION PROGRAM for youth so they can have a second chance after making a mistake, and we provide DRUG & ALCOHOL PREVENTION EDUCATION to all of the youth in our Jackson County middle schools and high schools.
- We provide ADULT GUARDIAN SERVICES to vulnerable adults in the community who cannot take care of their own medical and financial affairs.
- We partner with other providers in our community to make Jackson a Trauma-Informed Community.
Services are available to all residents of Jackson County without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.