COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS
Our agency is open to the public, and we ask that all visitors wear a mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you. Your temperature will be taken with a touch less thermometer, and you will be asked a series of health screening questions prior to entry. In addition to in-person appointments, we will continue to see clients virtually and have contact by phone. Please contact your therapist or case manager for assistance. Our main number is 517-787-7920. Please call us, and someone will get back to you.
Family Service & Children’s Aid (FSCA) touches the lives of thousands of people in Jackson County through a variety of programs all designed to strengthen individuals and families.
- We touch families and children through our child welfare programs like FOSTER CARE, FOSTER HOME LICENSING, & ADOPTION.
- We provide INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY COUNSELING services to people of all ages.
- We provide SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT for people struggling with addiction, and support to their families.
- We provide an EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM to companies in our area.
- We provide PARENT EDUCATION to anyone in the community who wants to learn to be a better parent, and IN-HOME PARENT EDUCATION to parents trying to reunify with their children in foster care.
- We provide a DIVERSION PROGRAM for youth so they can have a second chance after making a mistake, and we provide DRUG & ALCOHOL PREVENTION EDUCATION to all of the youth in our Jackson County middle schools and high schools.
- We provide ADULT GUARDIAN SERVICES to vulnerable adults in the community who cannot take care of their own medical and financial affairs.
- We partner with other providers in our community to make Jackson a Trauma-Informed Community.
Services are available to all residents of Jackson County without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.