FSCA’S JUMP (Just Understand My Potential) Program, which is a school based juvenile diversion program is back in Jackson County Schools this fall. This program is for young people who are at risk for substance use, and school suspension due to minor offenses.
The JUMP program is a prevention program for youth between the ages of 10-18. Throughout the program youth will have the opportunity to:
· Build skills to refuse alcohol and other drugs
· Learn stress management, decision-making and coping skills
· Develop skills for healthy relationships and communication
· Obtain emotional support services
· Have access to on-going mental health and/or substance use treatment services
To make a referral to these services please call Family Service & Children’s Aid at 517-787-7920 or email us at JUMP@strong-families.org